Are you an Occupational Therapist with innovative leadership skills and dedicated to nurturing your team’s development and wellbeing?
Are you seeking a new challenge?
We are looking for a dynamic and inspiring Occupational Therapist to form part of our Band 6 Occupational Therapy rotational scheme. You'll join our fantastic team either as an existing senior OT wanting to go the extra mile, and/or a junior OT wanting to take your first step into a leadership role. We are offering between £31,365 and £37,890 per annum dependent on your experience. Each rotation will offer individualised programmes of teaching and training.
This is Somerset’s most comprehensive rotational scheme. It has been created to enable occupational therapists to either begin or enhance their leadership journey. Those successful will clinically and professional support our Occupational Therapy staff across a range of clinical teams within the department. Through the nature of different rotations you would be working with a range of people with multiple pathologies, complex social situations and across organisational boundaries. Rotation duration is on a 9-12month basis depending on the preference of the rotation cohort. This gives staff the opportunity to move through rotations at pace whilst still allowing enough time to consolidate learning and take on projects.
What are we looking for?
- Are you a fully qualified Occupational Therapist with an active HCPC registration?
- Do you have a desire to enhance your post-graduate training and experience?
- Do you want to get involved in a pioneering service that welcomes development initiatives and integration projects?
- Keen to take an active role in developing and nurturing your staff, both personally and professionally?
- Hoping to support the leadership of an engaged, friendly and supportive team?
- Happy to travel across our beautiful county to support our different service locations?
- Do you have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle?
Here at Somerset NHS Foundation Trust, we are really proud of our colleagues and their amazing achievements. Musgrove Park Hospital recognises the value and contributions that our Occupational Therapists provide to patient care. We truly value all our people and their extraordinary commitment to our patients and our organisation - together, we are dedicated to working as one team to make a difference in people's lives.
We are a newly merged community, mental health and acute NHS Trust with expanding opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us across multiple settings, including Acute Hospitals and Community Hospitals, plus Mental Health service providers.
We would happily welcome informal telephone/ email enquiries and visits to the Service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'