Rotating Equipment Engineer
£DOE Basic Salary + Overtime + Very Competitive Package
Our client is a market leader within their industry and have an immediate vacancy for a Rotating Equipment Engineer based in Leeds.
Our client has strategic plans for further expansion and are committed to developing and nurturing talent and the future workforce.
This is a key role with prime responsibility to repair and overhaul a wide selection of industrial process pumps in-house and on site, whilst working to health & safety guidelines.
What the role involves:
- To repair and overhaul a wide selection of industrial process pumps (centrifugal, lobe, gear, peristaltic and progressive cavity) in-house and on site
- Participate in call out rota as required
- Working on site as well as the workshop
- Working within the current health & safety guidelines and site requirements
- Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Good team working skills as well as working on own initiative
- Promote good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
- You are responsible for your health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
- Minimum of 1-3 year's work experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in the use of specialised equipment
- Knowledge of some or all categories of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service range
- Ability to identify, justify and deliver engineering benefit savings
- Communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety within the workplace
- Grade A* - C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics
- Apprentice/HND/Degree Level in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
Extensive training in the range of company products will be given
On offer to the successful candidate is the ability to work for a true market leader in their field, with a fantastic financial package, with a great opportunity to progress your career.