We are looking for new Rota Team Coordinators to join our expanding team. This is a full-time, permanent position based at our Support Centre in Watford.
The objective of the role is the writing of rotas for our staff within branches across the UK. This is a fast paced role which requires the successful candidate to be able to think of their feet and cope under pressure.
What you’ll be doing;
- Write and update rotas for allocated branches
- Record and organise annual leave for staff on the rotas
- Record sickness
- Publish rotas on the intranet/rota system
- Organise clinical training at branches for residents (i.e. MRI, CT scanning)
- Find cover for gaps in the rota
- Create report on monthly basis for all vets sickness in allocated areas and send to Rota Team Manager each month
- Attend regular recruitment meetings
- Attend section of induction day for new starters to explain how the rota-process works (how to book holiday, who to contact if they are off sick, when to contact the on-call phone etc.)
- On call - for sickness or emergencies, on a rota-basis with the rest of the team
- Support regional management team with any rota queries they may have
What we require from you;
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Good IT skills - Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV attached.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job