Express Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with our client who due to continued success are expanding.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Rota Administrator to join their busy team based a short journey from Nottingham City Centre.
- Managing staff rotas including sending out and allocating availability forms, using online rota systems to create staff rotas and also manage any changes or gaps in the rota
- Assisting in the production and maintenance of all rotas
- Liaising with both operational staff and employment agencies in order to fill shifts
- Ensuring all rotas are entered onto the online rota systems in accordance with the needs of the organisation
- Maintaining systems in order to ensure appropriate information is passed to the Finance Team for payroll purposes
- Experience managing rotas
- Experience working in support / healthcare sector advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- Good prioritisation skills within a fast paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking for the next step in their career.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.