BCA operates the largest used-vehicle marketplace in the UK and Europe operating in 10 countries, 60 different locations, selling 1.3 million vehicles per annum. BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year as it provides services along the vehicle life cycle from port to dealerships for new vehicles to refurbishment and logistics for used vehicles and the core re-marketing and auction operations.
We are looking to recruit a Part Time Rostrum Clerk to join our busy team based in Blackbushe. Working 20 hours a week.
To be responsible for the smooth running of the rostrum on sale days.
- Prepare the rostrum for sale day and close rostrum at end of sale day to ensure that all administration tasks are completed to meet Company standards.
- Receive and record deposits and bids from customers in the auction hall and 'live online’ as Company procedure dictates and to ensure all deposits and entry forms taken are processed in accordance with Company procedures.
- Assist auctioneer as and when required to contribute to the smooth operations on sale days.
- Undertake other administrative tasks to assist the business administration department.
- Adhere to all Company health and safety standards at all times, especially in the auction hall, to minimise the risk of accidents.
- Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion, to all parties satisfaction as far as are reasonably practicable. Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager.
- Undertake cross-functional tasks within the business administration department as necessary to meet operational requirements.
- Some administration experience is essential.
- Experience of handling more than one task at a time is essential
- Computer literate, word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail systems
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action to accomplish goals, managing time and resources effectively.
- Ability to multi task.
- Quality and quantity of actions should be sufficient to meet personal, departmental, branch and Company goals.
- General Admin
- Handling Cash
- Organisational Skills
- Fast Paced Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job