At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Customer Ops Tribe:
What makes our Tribe stand out are our natural listening skills. We go above and beyond to hear and understand what every single one of our million customers are saying, which means we're able to provide some of the strongest customer support in the industry.
Everything we do, we do it for our customers. We're always thinking of new ways to meet changing needs and provide even better services.
There's a real buzz at our contact centre where we love answering customer queries by chat and email. We process their bets and their payments. We analyse our services in real-time 24/7. And, our Traders provide them with the best prices and odds. You bet we put our customers first.
Why not have a look at the Customer Ops Tribe video:2slHPqx
What you'll do:
As the Voice of the Customer Root Cause Analyst role will be ensuring quality root cause analysis is conducted across the customer operations tribe. Delivering customer insights to shape the direction of operational excellence and continuous improvement activity across the contact center. Achieved through quantitative analysis of data, research and customer experience measures providing recommendations as appropriate.
- The Root Cause Analyst will have primary responsibility for leading customer experience analysis, putting the customer at the heart of our business, leading, managing, enhancing and driving the end to end customer experience through customer obsession.
- Responsible for leading customer experience analysis, putting the customer at the heart of our business. Provide analysis and insight into experience drivers and customer feedback, identifying our customers' critical priorities and opportunities for differentiation.
- To influence the business with actionable insight from our customer experience measures.
- Reporting and presentation of NPS and customer experience insight to the business.
- Reporting of social media insights, maintaining regular flow of insights from social channels describing what customers are saying and identifying issues and opportunities arising.
- Ongoing analysis of complaint data to identify trends, conduct root cause.
- Analyze incident volumes and trends to identify process or technological improvements that will reduce incident volumes, and improve customer outcomes.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and provide detailed insights to support business cases.
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Making recommendations improve overall customer experience, and reduce customer dissatisfaction.
- Coordinating workshops to identify, and validate root causes, and generate agreed actions, piloting solutions where required, in conjunction with the relevant business owners across the business.
How you'll do it:
- Analytical mind set. Proactive and tenacious in investigations. Ability to align management information, and analytics approach.
- Ability to understand data from a variety of sources.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and natural curiosity for solving problems.
- Confident user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Establishing key areas of the customer journeys including 'pain points' and 'moments of truth'.
- Support the Operational Excellence team with key presentation material for monthly updates to senior stakeholders within the business.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.
- "root cause analyst" or "root cause analysis" or "customer excellence" or "Business process improvement"