Position: Root Cause Analyst (Financial Services)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Root Cause Analyst looking to work with a leading firm in Glasgow? Do you want to work in an environment where your hard work is recognized? This could be the right role for you.
What would an average day look like?
- Review and interrogate data on areas generating complaints, seek to understand the root cause and define solutions.
- Responsible to produce reports and management of action logs and will support the head of complaints in preparing, producing and maintaining the Customer Experience Committee report, ensuring all items and actions are up to date.
- Undertake detailed root cause analysis and define solutions providing meaningful insight into the customer journey
- Provide complaints department and stakeholders with defined standard reporting
- Facilitate collaboration sessions with the business to agree and progress areas of improvement
- Manage key stakeholder relationships to allow for solutions to be implemented
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive management information within the timescales agreed
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the risks to clients within their operation and how these will be mitigated
What will the successful person look like?
- You wil have aproven ability to undertake root cause analysis and define practical solutions
- Financial services Experience is essential, Insurance experience desirable
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to manage ambiguity and is resilient
- Commercially focused
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
If you are interested, send your CV over asap to be considered.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.