Are you an innovative and professional early years practitioner? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. We are seeking a Level 3 Qualified Room Senior/ Senior Mentor to join our dynamic team at our state of the art West Finchley nursery. We can offer you an excellent salary (dependent on experience) as well as a generous benefits package.
The role includes
- Leading a nursery room team in providing high quality childcare
- Effectively deploy staff in the room
- Ensuring that we provide a friendly, caring and learning environment in order to encourage and develop children in our care.
- Meeting and exceeding health and safety as well as hygiene requirements.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team and supervise fellow staff
- Planning and preparing inspirational activities.
- Building warm and caring relationships with the children and their families.
We are looking for
- Experience (post qualifying) in full day care setting
- Ability to lead and manage a team with good interpersonal skills
- A sound knowledge of child development and the EYFS
- Understand the role of key person/ mentor
- Sound knowledge of child protection
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to plan and organise workload
Nursery practitioners will also need to be flexible with shift patterns, with the Nursery opening times being 7:30am to 6:30pm, 40 hours per week.
- Team Leader
- Level 3 Childcare
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'