SUPERHEROS WANTED! You don’t need to wear your pants over your tights (or trousers) to be a Superhero at Zoom Nurseries. All you need is dedication, hard work and a commitment to delivering high quality childcare and development!
Zoom have some of the most talented and friendly team in the business! It’s their passion and dedication that have enabled 4 out of our 5 nurseries to reach OFSTED 'Outstanding’ judgments (the other receiving a Good).
We realise the importance that a happy superhero team members make to our children, which is why we work hard to create a great working environment. We offer:
- Very competitive salaries.
- A 37.5 hour working week.
- The opportunity to work 4 long days a week, or normal shift hours.
- Financial assistance towards obtaining a new DBS.
- On the job and external training (Zoom close for 5 days a year to train team).
- Exceptional promotional opportunities led only by your own ambition and drive.
- Taste Card+.
- Workplace pension
- Paediatric first aid training
With a minimum NVQ level 3, you will:
- Based on our children’s interests, deliver a range of play opportunities in a safe, well-resourced and caring environment in accordance with the requirements of the Children’s Act and the EYFS.
- Contribute to the planning and resourcing of activities and play opportunities that develop children’s individual needs.
- Ensure that our children learn whilst they are having fun!
- Work in partnership with parents to keep them updated on their child’s on-going development and day.
- Comply with the Safeguarding procedures.
If you are a creative, effective practitioner who is looking to join a company where your skills and input will be valued and where you can professionally grow within a supportive and quality driven environment - then this could be your ideal next move.
Why don’t you come and see for yourself what makes Zoom so special. We are holding an informal, relaxed Open Day on Saturday 24th March, at Zoom Nurseries, Maythorne Cottages, off Nightingale Grove, Hither Green SE13 6HE, between 10am and 2pm. To arrange a time slot for our Open Day please request for us to give you a callback when applying.
If you can’t make this date or this date has now passed but are still interested in applying, please send us your career details by applying directly to this ad.
- NVQ level 3