We are looking for an experienced Baby Room Leader to join a brand new nursery! This brand new, purpose built nursery is looking for someone full-time, 40 hours a week, over 5 days.
What we need from you:
- Level 3 in childcare minimum
- Previous room leader experience
- The ability to supervise a team
- The ambition and drive to make the new setting thrive!
- To contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children
- To be aware of the nursery's policies and procedures and ensure these are adhered to
- To be responsible for the welfare of all children in your designated room, organising systems to ensure consistent, high-quality care
- To reflect on practice and routines, tailoring them to meet the individual needs of each child throughout the day
- To lead planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities
- To lead observations and the assessment of children's learning and development ensuring records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively
- To work in partnership with all parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships
- To work flexibly as part of a team, assisting and supporting colleagues wherever required
What the nursery is offering you:
- Competitive salary up to £23,000
- Opportunity for promotion to Deputy Manager
- Opportunity to work within a growing company
If this role is perfect for you then please apply! We look forward to your applications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'