Baby Room Leader - Full time - Reading
KiddyKare are currently recruiting for a proactive Nursery Room Leader for a lovely nursery in Reading. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This is an all year-round position, based on 40 hours per week, working shift patterns
About the Nursery | Baby Room Leader
- Rated Outstanding by Ofsted in 2017
- This lovely nursery provides a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 8 weeks to 5 years.
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 7.30am to 6.00pm
- 30 places
The Job Role | Baby Room Leader
- To manage and supervise the baby room
- Supervise a team of 3 other staff, in the day-to-day management and running of the baby room.
- To ensure that all babies attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences.
- To meet the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, safeguarding, SEND, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Personal Specification | Baby Room Leader
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience working within childcare.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to this role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents and colleagues
Required Skills | Baby Room Leader
- NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or above
Nursery room leader | Nursery Nurse | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare | Nursery Practitioner |
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'