• Be involved in contributing to the teaching and learning programme in line with the aims and objectives of the school
• Provide activities for children's learning and support their independence as learners
You must have:
• The commitment to provide first class childcare
• The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
• Good organisational skills
• A caring, kind and approachable manner
• An understanding on how children develop and learn
• Ability to use your own initiative to organise activities and tasks
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, please apply now or contact our office for more information.
Requirements for ideal candidate:
• At least three years working as a Room Leader (or a very experienced Nursery Nurse who is looking to take the next step up) and full and relevant Level 3 qualification in Early Years Care and Education, NNEB or equivalent qualification (NNEB Qualification is highly desirable)
• GCSE in English and Maths at grade C or above
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to make a difference please apply online now.
Protocol Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.