Senior Room Leader
We are recruiting for an experienced level 3 qualified Senior Room leader/3rd In Charge to join a lovely nursery in Highbury, Islington. Candidates will need to have excellent communication skills, an interest in child development and a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting and caring for toddlers
Good interpersonal and team building skills
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Senior Room leader responsibilities will include:
• Supporting and directing staff in the room to deliver high standards of care and education.
• Compliance with EYFS and planning age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
• Key worker responsibilities, managing children’s development records
• Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
• Working to nursery policy and procedures in relation to Safeguarding, Health & Safety
• Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
• Attending staff meetings and training as required
• Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Apply now for immedaite interview
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job