Are you an experienced level 3 Toddler Room leader looking for a new challenge? If the answer is "YES" then apply now to join a lovely nursery in based in Battersea, South London. Candidates will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Toddler Room leader responsibilities will include:
• Supporting and directing staff in the room and ensuring adult/child ratios are met
• Observing children and managing their learning and development records
• To work with EYFS Curriculum and planning exciting age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
• To build positive relationships parents and careers
• Working to nursery policy and procedures in relation to Safeguarding and Health & Safety
• Attending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
• Attending staff meetings and training as required
• To maintain confidentiality
• To work 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits including training and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job