A ‘Good’ nursery located in the New Barnet area are currently looking for a Room Leader to work in their baby room. The nursery is a short walk from High Barnet tube station and New Barnet train station. There is also free parking. The working hours are 8am-6pm working 4/5 days week with the pay being £9 an hour. They are a privately run nursery offering high quality professional childcare. The children range from 3 months to 5 years but this role will be based in the baby room. The team are warm and bubbly and thrive to ensure the children are receiving the best care possible
Your role as Room Leader will include;
*Overseeing the smooth running and high quality early years practice within the room
*To contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children
* To work in partnership with all parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships that encourage trust, open communication and involvement in nursery life
* Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all time
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Hold a Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
* Have previous experience working within a team.
* Have atleast 2/3 years experience
* Be able to create and maintain the nursery\'s reputation to create a stimulating and fun learning environment for young children
*Have a bubbly personality
* Hold a valid enhanced DBS
The successful candidate will be imaginative, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business