Our associates at Poppy's People, an Early Years Recruitment Specialist are delighted to be assisting their clients, a wonderful 60 place nursery with a stimulating environment which offers fantastic Early Years care for the children and a fantastic place to work for the staff.
Our Clients are seeking A Room Leader for the 18mths to two year old room with a level 3 Qualification to join them on a 45 hour working week and are seeking a person who will assist the setting in the following aspects:
Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
Managing the smooth running of the 18 month-2 year olds
Complying with all policy and procedures.
Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the base room in accordance with the EYFS You will need 1) To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children
2) To give support to other personnel/staff within the nursery
3) To implement the daily routines of individual children in your care
4) Respect the confidentiality of parents and other staff members by not passing on any information other than to the manager and the management team
You will have experience of the following:
• Working with children in an Early Years Nursery.
• Working as part of a team.
• Dealing with Partnership with Parents.
• To have knowledge, be capable and have experience of implementing the EYFS
• To have experience of carrying out observations, planning and providing next steps to enhance the children's development
• To ensure the health, safety and well being of all the children within your care.
Essential Qualifications Our Clients are seeking an enthusiastic and professional candidate with the following attributes:
• Nursery Nurse level 3 and supervisory experience
Hours of work 45
The Rewards Salary is negotiable and genuinely attractive for the right person and will be based on experience and individual candidate abilities.
For immediate consideration for this exciting role please follow the application link on this page.
Poppy's People are Specialist Recruiters to the UK Early Years Sector.
- Nurse Practitioners
- Nursery Management
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job