Shiraka Ltd are now recruiting to an award winning Nursery in Langley, Slough for an experienced and qualified Deputy Room Leader to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to build on your experience in Childcare and work towards more senior roles. This Nursery setting has the capacity for over 200 children, so there is plenty of opportunistic to progress and gain experience and progress in your career.
Deputy Room Leader Duties include but not limited to:
* Over viewing planning sheets and record keeping of all the staff in your
* Ensuring routines are being followed and run smoothly
* Ensuring new decisions are taken on board and maintained in the room at
* Ensuring that all policies and procedures are being followed by all staff
* Being an excellent role model to the other staff in your room
* Providing cover for the room leader in their absence
* 25 days holiday
* flexible shift patterns
* Excellent career opportunities and support
* Further training if required
* Excellent support and career development guidance
Deputy Room Leader Requirements:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare education
* Experience of providing play and learning opportunities for children.
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
* The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
* Acting as Key-worker and to observe
* A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
* Experience working with toddlers or pre school
* Good communication skills both with children and parents
* Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
* Knowledge of Ofsted requirements and the EYFS is a must
If this is f interest you you then please apply and we will be in touch.