Daisychain Recruitment are recruiting for an established nursery group in Beckenham who have roles for potential or experienced Room Leaders or Room Manager in either the Toddler Room or Baby Rooms!
There are roles that would suit an experienced Nursery Nurse who is now ready to progress within their early years career or a Room Leader who is looking to move to a setting where they can grow and develop ready soon for management. As a Room Leader you will be entitled to a great base salary, training, performance bonus schemes and high street discounts.
To be considered for the role we do expect candidates to be at least Level 3 qualified in Childcare or equivalent. We also expect candidates to have recent or past experience working with toddlers within a Nursery setting.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3
- Previous Room Leader experience within a toddler room.
- Experience implementing the EYFS for children under 18 months
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
- A genuine passion in childcare, learning and Development.
- The ability to engage and support children’s needs, interests and talents.
- A quarterly discretionary bonus of up to 4% of that quarter's total earnings.
- Access to a wide variety of benefits via the Perkbox program which include discounts on insurance, cinema tickets, restaurant meals and more!
- Flexibility to work 4 longer days with an extra day off or 5 days per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.