Room Leader - Pre Prep School
Job Title: Room Leader - Independent Pre Prep School
Salary: £20,000- £23,000
Start Date: September 2018
- Lovely independent school in Maida Vale - Westminster, London
- Small class sizes with a maximum of 12 children per class
- Excellent student behaviour and supportive senior management
A lovely independent primary school in Westminster, is seeking to appoint a Nursery Room Leader for their dynamic and forward thinking team from September 2018.
This delightful pre prep independent school caters for boys and girls from Multilingual families across West London. The school provides a stimulating and engaging environment in which children achieve high academic results, being encouraged to have inquiring and independent minds.
Class sizes are small and this enables teachers to nurture the children, ensuring individual attention whenever it's needed to help every child reach his or her full potential. As a Room Leader you will ensure that pupils receive high quality education designed to promote excitement, enjoyment and enthusiasm in learning, leading to the pursuit of excellence. You will be responsible for creating an atmosphere in which pupils feel valued and where personal endeavour and responsibility are fostered.
The Headteacher seeks applications from enthusiastic and experienced Room Leaders who are passionate about assisting students to achieve their very best academically and pastorally.
- Excellent spoken English, ideally English as Mother tongue
- Experience working in EYFS, ideally with children from 18 months to age 4
- Happy to work in an academic early years setting rather than play based environment
- Confident working with the high expectations of parents who have a key passion in the children's developments.
To be considered for this role you must have at least a NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 in child care.
To find out more about this opportunity please send an email with your CV today as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"