As Housekeeper/Room Attendant you’ll ensure that every room at the hotel is left perfect. This means working with a range of cleaning products to make every room clean, even when busy. It also means potentially working weekends or evenings based on a rota system.
We are currently working with a chain of Luxury Hotels Across London with a range of vacancies so if you are:
- Able to work in a fast-paced, busy environment (Cleaning up to 14 rooms per shift)
- Experienced with cleaning, in hotels, hospitals, restaurants, residential properties, commercial properties or offices.
- High standards of hygiene
- Previous experience as a Housekeep is a plus
In return for your work the client is offering:
- Competitive salary £9.25 per hour
- Full induction and continued, ongoing training
- Genuine progression opportunities
- 30% Discount of food and beverages
- Uniform and dry cleaning
- 28 days holiday
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wider discounts across the chain
- The chance to work in one of the highest star-rated hotels in London with an amazing team
If you want to find out more about this amazing opportunity, then hit that apply button! To learn more talk to Calum at Antony James Recruitment
- Cleaning Products
- General Cleaning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'