Room Attendant - Padstow
Our room attendants play an important role in making sure that our guests have a wonderful time visiting us by creating a welcoming and pleasant environment. You will ensure the highest levels of presentation within our guest rooms, public areas and self-catering accommodation in Padstow and those that are close by.
We have a variety of positions available, both full time and part time. Shifts will typically start between 7am and 10am and finish at 4pm at the latest. You will be required to work weekends as well as week days and you will be based at the Seafood Restaurant in Padstow.
What you’ll get from us:
- With potential tips earnings from £1.25 per hour, you could earn from £8.78 per hour
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
Your responsibilities as Room Attendant:
- Ensuring the highest levels of presentation
- Cleaning guest rooms, public areas, restaurant lavatories/public areas, staff rooms
- Re-stocking toiletries
- Reporting all maintenance issues to your line manager
- Complete super cleans as required
If you’d like to join our team as Room Attendant click apply to send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job