Room Attendant - Padstow
Our room attendants play an important role in making sure that our guests have a wonderful time visiting us by creating a welcoming and pleasant environment. You will ensure the highest levels of presentation within our guest rooms, public areas and self-catering accommodation in Padstow and those that are close by.
You will be working around 30 hours per week over 5 days with shifts typically starting between 7am and 10am and finishing at the latest at 4pm. You will be required to work weekends as well as week days and you will be based at the Seafood Restaurant in Padstow.
We’re passionate about providing the best service to our customers and developing our people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and we will give you all of the guidance that you need. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers since our first restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant, was opened in Padstow in 1975.
The benefits you’ll receive as Room Attendant:
- A share of tips for restaurant, kitchen, reservations and housekeeping teams
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as Room Attendant:
- Ensuring the highest levels of presentation
- Cleaning guest rooms, public areas, restaurant lavatories/public areas, staff rooms
- Re-stocking toiletries
- Reporting all maintenance issues to your line manager
- Complete super cleans as required
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Room Attendant, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job