You will be a fundamental part of a National Training Team taking a lead on the design and delivery of flat roof training for both external customers and internal staff. You will specialise in Iocal flat roof systems and work across the UK business to help develop the technical training service.
Purpose of Role
- As Technical Trainer you will be responsible for the design and delivery of flat roof training within the UK business.
- You will work as an integral part of the Technical Training team to develop the service offered in line with wider UK and Group expectation.
- You will spend the majority of your time in the National Training Centre, with some UK wide travel.
- You will hold joint responsibility for day to day operation and organisation of the facility including taking full responsibility for course bookings and cancellations.
- To assist in the design of new/revised training courses to keep abreast of flat roofing industry trends and needs.
- To recognise commercial support opportunities and exploit these using appropriate/cost effective ways of delivering training to both internal staff and customers/client groups.
- To prepare and present established training courses.
- To ensure that all existing course formats/content remain current and in line with appropriate standards and legislation.
- Interpret broader construction issues/developments and be able to discuss/debate these with industry professionals.
- Ensure the safety of course delegates in a professional learning environment.
- Seminars, roadshows and presentations, both practical and on computer.
- Support the wider marketing department through technical and marketing based project work
Roles, Skills & Attributes Required
- Aware and experienced in creating and maintaining a safe working environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound practical ability
- Able to learn fast with a view to training others
- Embraces change and proactively seeks improvement
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- IT Literate
- An inclusive approach and a can do attitude
- Flat Roofing
- People Skills
- People Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'