Knightway Associates are working with an established Surrey based construction company who have developed into a well-regarded sub-contractor in the residential homebuilding sector.
Our client has experienced exceptional growth and are keen to expand their operational team, by recruiting an experienced Contracts Manager.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and experienced in roofing installs on pitched and flat roofs. They will be experienced in managing labour and teams on multiple projects and will be able to work under pressure. Travel is an essential part of the role and therefore it will be imperative that you hold a full, UK driving license. The role will be reporting into the Operations Director, and the duties will include:
• Managing and delivering several projects at any one time, ranging from £200k to £2m
• Leading a team of Site Managers, Supervisors, and Installers to meet client objectives and time frames on each project phase, in order to complete projects.
• Being able to delegate with the commercial team, including design and estimating on design, procurement, and site set up.
• Liaising with design on any site variations
• Project P&L management and reporting to directors.
• Responsible for material costs and liaising with the procurement team for timely site deliveries
• Labour recruitment and management
• Working closely with the Site Managers and Finance to sign off weekly subcontractor time sheets
• Working on projects in and around Surrey, Berkshire, West London, Bristol, Home Counties and Hampshire
In return, you can expect a basic salary in the region of £60,000 - £70,000 and you will have the option of a company vehicle. The company is privately run, and the directors are fully engaged on a daily basis. Good performance is always rewarded, and the company has an energetic, social culture.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'