Would you like to work for a fantastic construction company, with great career prospects?
Seeking a Roofing Assistant Manager, to work for a brand-new site based in Bourton-on- the-Water. The successful applicant will have proven experience of selling Roofing material to both existing accounts as well as generating new business opportunities.
This is a full time permanent position. Monday - Friday 7:30 - 4:30 AND 1 in 3 Saturdays a month working 7:30 - 11:30 (Small morning shift). A fantastic starting salary is being offered: £25,000 per anum PLUS BONUS!
Roles and responsibilities as a Roofing Assistant Manager:
- You will successfully sell roofing products to roofing contractors/general builder/retail customers.
- The ambition to achieve your sales and GP targets, with the set agreed budgets.
- You will be a team player - corresponding with all staff as and when required.
- Tip top customer service - serving your customers to highest standards on both collection and deliveries.
- You will hold a can-do attitude, educating yourself and the sales teams on new and emerging roofing
- You will create new business opportunities.
- You will keep up to date with products and competitor’s prices.
- You will resolve day to day problems for the company and your team.
- You will produce quotations within the customers time frames and requirements.
- You will work closely with their sales reps to produce quotation and sales.
- You will set up customer terms/accounts
- You will administrate low margin & high margin items
- You will accurately quote and sell products to avoid credits and supplier’s costs.
- You will be an organised individual which will involve arranging deliveries in line with the customers’ demands and needs.
- You will collaborate with the transport team on all deliveries.
- You will be responsible for covering the Branch Manager role when required.
You will have good management skills - managing a small team encouraging self-development.
Key attributes and skills required for a Roofing Assistant Manager:
- Sales / business development
- Team player and experience of managing / developing a team
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- MUST HAVE a roofing / construction background
If this outstanding opportunity is something in which you are interested in, click and apply today as I wouldn’t want you to miss out …
- Customer Service