Roofer required for our client; a facilities management company base din the South East. They have contrcats with local authorities and councils and are looking for an experienced roofer to maintain the roofs on buildings such as schools, libraries and police stations. The successful roofer will have the opportunity to join a successful and growing company.
The roofer will be experienced and have at least an NVQ level 2 relevant to this indusry. There will be a 3 month probabtion period and if successful the roofer will have the opportunity to become a permanent employee of this successful building services company. The position will rewuire you to work at sites in the Hmpshire area so the ideal location for the roofer would be local to Winchester.
Roofer Position Overview
- Maintain and repair roofs at commercial sites
- Liaise with customers to keep them updated on the job
- Make independent decisions on work that needs carrying out at the site
- Be able to work flexible hours should the job require it
- Be polite and presentable to customers/clients to maintain company's reputation
Roofer Position Requirements
- At least NVQ level 2 in roofing
- At least 2 years' experience repairing and maintaining roofs at commercial properties
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK clean driving licence
- Commercial background
Roofer Position Remuneration
- Salary £13 - £13.50ph DOE
- 23 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Opportunity to join a successful company
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job