Our multinational client is looking for multilingual candidates. As they are a growing and stable company, you could gain experience in a multinational and competitive environment.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Stabile and international company background
• Outstanding compensation package
• Opportunity to work in a friendly and modern environment
• Strong focus on Personal Development – participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
• Eligibility for rotation to other projects after 18-24 months to avoid monotony and advance into more senior positions
· Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary
· Perform GL Accounting related calculations – perform calculations where/whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income & deferred tax, accrual and deferrals
· Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in month/quarter/year-end closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the month/quarter/year-end closing periods in calculation, posting, reconciliation, clearing activities and providing audit support as per request
· Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes – capitalization, depreciation, impairment, checks & reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset as per the client requests.
· Analysis from different sectors of all the variables that affect. Systematic control and logging of financial transactions
· Processing of financial accounting transactions into the general ledger, including collecting, recording, verifying, closing and reconciling financial data.
· Maintaining and updating the hierarchies in the general ledger and managing cost centers.
· Recording and controlling the physical records and financial activities related to the corporation’s fixed assets for book and tax purposes.
· Product costing and forecasting
· Journal Entries
· Account reconciliations
· Month close activities – Fx revaluation, GL integrity
· Bookkeeping & Reconciliation
What makes YOU the best candidate:
· Working experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Preferably in Record to Report, revenue recognition, product costing etc)
· Strong analytical skills
· Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
· Good Communication skills
· Solid understanding of JD Edwards is preferred
· Strong Microsoft Office knownoledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
· Fluent English AND Spanish OR Romanian OR Italian
Apply directly to Kristóf Szabó – Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 584
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job