Lycamobile is the world’s largest mobile virtual network operator, operating in 23 countries, and is the market leader in the international prepaid mobile calls market, with over 15 million customers worldwide.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To manage the Romanian segment for the company by making sure the flow of communication is effective and efficient and all stakeholders are kept up to date with on - going changes.
- Preparing segment media and marketing plans
- Issuing briefs to media agencies & negotiating on behalf of the company
- Developing marketing programs for the segment and co-operating with marketing colleagues based in London and other company’s countries in order to execute marketing plans including TV, print, radio, outdoor and digital media
- Identifying segment opportunities and developing marketing campaigns to differentiate from the competition in order to secure the growth of customer acquisition
- Leveraging internal and external resources to deliver compelling integrated marketing programs that include online and offline collateral, advertising, PR, sales tool kits
- Working closely and communicating with product manager, segment marketing manager and segment marketing executives in London and other company countries
- Carrying out promotions during events & attending events as required by the line manager
- Undertaking field visits for marketing, branding opportunities and organising customer feedback surveys
- Selling and marketing our products in respective countries
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND KEY COMPETENCIES
- Degree in marketing highly desirable
- Ability to develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs and habits within the segment concerned
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the concerned community / segment
- Solid knowledge of the key media / TV, Press, Radio, Digital for the segment
- PC literate - Windows and MS Office package (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Proactively responds to customer needs and requirements and provides exceptional customer service. Focuses on the customer’s business results rather than own. Goes beyond service expectations to help customers implement complete solutions.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and job expertise. Seeks to understand new products and is able to articulate them to others as well as communicate organisational objectives.
- Adapts innovative communication style to match the needs and understanding of different audiences. Practices active listening skills. Able to establish inter-departmental communication easily.
- Able to set own priorities. Manages work logically through consistently prioritising own workload. Sends regular updates to their line manager
- Knows when more information is needed and when enough has been collected to reach a conclusion. Able to provide clear and thorough reports with relevant information.
- Sets high standards for self and others. Challenges negative behaviours and responses in a constructive way. Encourages people to be optimistic, with a can - do attitude and focus.
- Generates and identifies opportunities and resolves issues before they arise. Encourages other to be creative thinkers.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Product Manager
- Integrated Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job