The company are based near to local public transport links and local amenities. They are offered a competitive salary and benefits package alongside progression opportunities.
• Cash flow
• Bad debt provision and charge
• Working with internal sales force and local and central back office to maximise cash flow
• Applying order to bank processes
• Managing all customer communications
• Working with internal & external departments to resolve customer issues and queries.
• Acting as the first point of contact for customer and internal issues and queries.
• Supplying customer information as required
• Managing applicable customer accounts and ensuring accounting practices are applied
• Communicating issues to the all appropriate departments for resolution
• Supporting their Direct supervisor in their day to day duties.
You MUST BE FLUENT IN ROMANIAN and have/be:
• Excellent time management skills.
• Able to manage the invoice and cash posting of all transactions to the AR ledger
• Able to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and appropriate manner
• Able to function in a target driven environment and deliver OTIF
• Full understanding of all AR duties
• Excellent knowledge of local cultures and working practices
• Understanding of local legislations with regard to countries under their remit
• Team player
• Able to apply business requirements in a practical manner.
• Must have a working knowledge of word, Excel and powerpoint
• Good organisational Skills, being able to work on their own initiative
• An understanding of AR working practices and the business sales and back office culture.
• Full understanding of the order to bank process
• Minimum of three years practical AR experience.
• Onsite parking is provided
• 25 days annual holiday + Statuary days
• 8.45 – 17.00 (45 min lunch break)
• Additional benefits: 3% pension, life assurance, discount on Gym membership & other local retailers
Should you wish to apply for this role please email your CV over to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job