Ground Worker with CPCS Roller & Dumper - Bath
Working for a demolition company who are Based local to Bath. They have a project starting whereby they have a need for extra man power on site. They are a well known company seeking the right candidate, this could be you if you meet the requirements.
Your new role
- You will the Plant Operator on site
- Adhering to given instruction by the site foreman
- Daily tasks will be given
- Working on the ground will start a few months in to the project meaning you must be qualified in ground works with relevant experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- Roller ticket required preferably CPCS
- Must have a CSCS Card and full PPE
- Must be reliable and hard working with a keen attitude to work.
What you'll get in return
- You will get long term work with Monday - Friday working days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'