** EU Citizens only to apply as this client doesn't sponsor unfortunately
- Excellent salary
- A great agile working environment with a highly skilled, motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Access to the top of the range equipment
- Self-development allowance for conferences and training Contribution to open source projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- An excellent knowledge and commercial experience developing for Node.js. Webpack, React, etc.
- Experience with at least a few common Node.js frameworks and libraries (express, koa, request, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00 to £110,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'