Pro-Castle urgently require an experienced robotics service engineer for their client in Cannock, Staffordshire.
1. Fault finding and resolution, in person on-site and via remote support
2. Liaison with parent company to achieve timely conclusion of issues
3. Programming and initial set-up of welding equipment and systems
4. The safe and appropriate use of all equipment
5. Working with the Service & Installation teams to assist in all activities
Responsibilities: Shall generally include, but not be limited to:
Installation and commissioning of robotic welding systems
Punctuality / accurate time keeping to customer site
Provision of on-site technical assistance to customers - mainly in the UK & Ireland but occasionally internationally.
Instruction to customers in the operation, safety and maintenance of the supplied equipment both on site and at work shop
Customer service / breakdown support as instructed.
Torch/cable harness repair
Welding machine repair at the workshop and on customer site when required
Post programming robot system site support
New business promotion at new and existing customers
Continued learning & progression of knowledge on all of the systems & kit
In addition to your normal duties you may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties as reasonably required by the Company to meet the needs of the Company’s business.
• Must be electrically qualified and have experience of working with repairing/servicing robotic equipment.
• Field based role - Varied. customer base is all of UK and Ireland. We have many local based customers but there will, on occasions and sometimes at short notice, be a requirement for travel and nights out (fully expensed).
• General Hours: 8.00am to 4.30pm Mon to Thur & 1.30pm on Friday
• Salary: Attractive salary negotiable dependent on experience
• Company Benefits include: Company car + fuel, laptop, mobile phone, 8% generous pension company contribution, company sick pay scheme.
• Type of Customers include JCB & CATERPILLAR
For more information or to apply please send a CV along with your availability to interview/start and salary expectations.