Robotics Engineer (C++, Robotics, Self-Driving vehicles)
We are seeking a Robotics Engineer to join our world-leading Autonomous Vehicle SME; someone with real drive and passion to join us on our vision of applying the latest research within Computer Vision and Machine Learning to create a range of products which will be implemented at scale all over the world.
We are miles ahead of our competition; both our software is being implemented and our vehicles are already running in multiple countries worldwide. As a Robotics Engineer you will be working collaboratively with the multiple Software Engineering & Machine Learning teams within our company; directly affecting the future of autonomous vehicles. We have strong links to Oxford University and as a result of this, as a Robotics Engineer , you will have lots of opportunity to progress and learn from key players in the industry whilst being able to work on some of the most advanced projects involving autonomous vehicles.
As a Robotics Engineer within our company, you won't be bogged down with bureaucracy and red-tape - giving you opportunity as a Robotics Engineer to build and scale systems without a sky-high chain of command for approval. You will be trusted and be given autonomy within our company.
As a Robotics Engineer we can offer you:
- A chance to contribute to an amazing area of technology with well written robust, well documented, well tested code.
- To be part of an already profitable AI company who are changing the future of autonomous vehicles.
- An environment where you are surrounded with highly dedicated and passionate individuals who have great determination and ambition.
- A unique opportunity to work with leading research teams within the field upon pioneering technology.
Key Skills include: Robotics Engineer , Boost, STL, Real-time systems, Linux, OpenCV, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Python, C++, Neural Networks, Robotics, Real world data, Machine Perception, Autonomous Vehicles, Self-Driving, Cloud Processing.
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Real-time systems
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Real world data
- Machine Perception
- Cloud Processing.
- C++ Engineer / Software Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job