Robotic Simulation Engineer - Automotive
FMC Auto Innovation are currently supporting an established engineering company, dedicated to providing high quality design, simulation and product development services across the automotive and aerospace engineering industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
The successful Robotic Simulation Engineer will come from an automotive background and will work well under pressure. Specialising in factory automation systems, experience of Technomatix software using both ROBCAD and Process Simulate.
The engineer will apply industry knowledge and experience to complete projects from quoting phase to commissioning. Utilising the latest technology in the successful implementation of project assignments.
Operating within a demanding industry sector, preference will be given to candidates with body in white (BIW) project expertise, although other manufacturing arenas are welcomed.
You will be required to: -
- Develop accurate simulation studies so as to verify the effectiveness of proposed robotic systems and processes.
- Prove out design tooling feasibility, dynamic clearance and assembly sequencing to develop innovative solutions to optimize manufacturing productivity systems.
- To consistently identify potential assembly problems and production constraints by analysis and simulation.
- To develop innovative solutions for creating, optimizing Simulation cells including process, cycle times understanding and OLP creation.
- To work effectively in a multi-disciplined environment, providing design input at concept, definition and detail stage. Ability to review, document issues and implement effective solutions.
- To deliver high quality simulations to demanding timescales.
- To support on-site build wherever necessary.
- Review current technology and investigate/develop potential new technology
- Mechanical Engineering related education - Ideally degree educated - minimum 2:1
- CAD experience with the use of RobCad, Catia V5, 3D AutoCAD or Factory CAD
- High level of computer literacy, self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective problem solve
- Vis-Mockup, Jack, Process Simulate, Process Designer, Team Centre Engineering, Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Front-page & Excel
- Minimum 3 years Automotive experience, or strong education with 2+ years in engineering industry
- Product Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'