Are you skilled in mechanical and electrical servicing ? Do you have experience of working with and programming robotic systems ? Do you enjoy getting out and about in a service engineers role ?
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Service Engineer to work for a supplier of specialist Robotic Manufacturing Equipment . As the ideal candidate for the Service Engineers role you will be electrically trained with experience of programming and setting up robotic production systems.
The role will involve :
- Service and repair of customer equipment in the workshop and on customer sites
- Fault finding on systems on site and via remote support
- Programming and initial set up of robotic equipment using in house programmes
- Mechanical and Electrical Servicing
- Providing ongoing support , technical and general user advice on systems and equipment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a brilliant client list including blue chip companies from the automotive , yellow goods , specialist vehicle and general manufacturing sectors.
- Electrical maintenance
- Robotic Programming
- Robotic Set up
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job