Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Global Travel & Tourism Company
Competitive Salary + Company Benefits
I am working on behalf of a well-known and global travel and tourism company who are looking to rapidly grow and scale their Robotic Process Automation (RPA) division here in the UK.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global business at the very start of their RPA journey. My client is looking for an experienced RPA Developer to join their growing team based in Peterborough, who will be responsible for leading and supporting the delivery of RPA designs using NICE Systems RPA tool. You will also work with the business to translate processes into technical workflows which remove the manual processes from the business.
You will have experience in developing, designing and delivering RPA through the aid of NICE RTI, experience using other tools are welcomed e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, Pega/Openspan, Thoughtonomy etc.
You will also have experience in programming solutions into test or a UAT environment with an understanding of SQL server, VBA, scripts, deploying IT solutions in an Agile environment.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of RPA development
- Working knowledge of RPA tools such as; NICE, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Thoughtonomy, Workfusion, Pega etc.
- Experience in producing design solutions, reviewing end-to-end processes and connecting desktop enterprise software applications.
- Experience with SQL server, process modeling, Business Intelligence tool experience, XML development experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal at senior stakeholder level and across all levels? of the business.
- Ability to work in the UK without sponsorship.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest I would welcome the chance to let you know more.
- Robot Programming
- Software Development
- Sql Server
- Process Automation