Insure Recruitment are happy to be recruiting for one of our key clients in their search for a Roaming Mortgage Underwriter. This specialist buy-to-let lender is seeking a new employee to provide a dedicated onsite service to a selection of their intermediaries.
We are seeking a CeMap qualified mortgage professional that has underwriting experience with a previous personal mandate.
This role will be largely field-based with you being based from their head office in Fleet 1 day a week.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for approving offers for cases over tier-one mandate level up to tier two.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with Head Office colleagues.
- Adhere to internal/external compliance, credit review and audit requirements.
- Ensure relevant documentation and information received is checked for adherence to policy and criteria.
- Previous experience of working within the mortgage industry with a strong underwriting or completions background.
- Proven ability to exercise both commercial and professional judgement.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- CeMap qualified
- Salary up to £35,000
- Car Allowance up to £6,400
- 25 days holiday
- 11% non-contributory pension scheme
Please apply to the by role submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'