Roaming Guest Service Assistants. Made at Welcome Break
Ramada Hotel. Newport Pagnell Services, MK16 8DS
Starting Salary £9.50ph. Full Time position.
Are you a friendly, welcoming person? Ready to join a hard-working team and build a career? If that’s you, you could make a fantastic Roaming Guest Service Assistant at either our Days Inn / Ramada Hotels.
You will work closely with the Guest Service Managers and Hotel Managers across 9 Hotels in the region to make sure we give all our guests a Warm Welcome through to a Fond Farewell, always striving to be the best we can be. All your travelling expenses will be covered along with a meal allowance.
You’ll be able to do this by being fanatical about delivering quality service, hotel standards and being knowledgeable about the products and services we offer. You will also be responsible for ensuring H&S, Fire and Food Safety standards are adhered to at all times to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
It’s fast-moving, fun and rewarding and in return for giving customers great experiences, we’ll support you on your own career journey. We offer bespoke training, recognised qualifications and exciting career paths. Work hard and you’ll go far!
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Roaming Guest Service Assistant, you’ll need to be:
- An energetic, friendly people person
- A great team player who works well with others
- A good communicator
- Keen to learn and progress
- Able to work on your own confidently
- Experience in a hotel environment is desirable but not essential.
- A desire to work hard, have fun and build your career with us is just as important and we can give you all the training you need.
- You must be able to drive and own your own car.
Key benefits for Roaming Guest Service Assistants
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata
- Exciting career options and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
- Discounted hotel rooms
- All travel expenses included plus meal allowance
Due to the nature of the role, you must be over 18 to apply and own your own car. You are also required to stay overnight in the hotel for a minimum of 5 nights during the working week.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'