Roaming Tutor - Cleaning, Retail, Warehouse, Hospitality
Education Management organisation (Employability Sector) works with "large" employers re the development & delivery of Apprenticeship programmes.
Currently looking to recruit Roaming Tutor to cover: Cleaning, Retail, Warehouse, Hospitality employment
Remote based role covering whole of London. Nearest training centre: Stratford.
- This is a Fixed Term Contract for 4 months initially.
You will support unemployed customers gain employability skills and enable their progression towards employment. You will deliver a combination of skills training, job focused programs, workshops, and supported job search. As well as employability, you will cover employment within Cleaning, Retail, Warehouse & Hospitality
- Delivery of tailored programmes to enable learners to move closer to sustainable employment.
- Differentiation of training delivery to ensure the learning needs of customers are met.
- Work with the team of coaches and employers to develop sector focused programs leading where possible to guaranteed interviews and sustained job entries.
Ideal candidate for this role.
- Experience of working in teaching and learning, ideally with some Employability experience.
- Experience of at least 2 of the following: Cleaning, Retail, Warehouse & Hospitality
- Experience in the delivery and assessment of qualifications in Employability, Maths and English.
- Maths and English at Level 2 or above.
- A formal teaching qualification (PTTLS or equivalent).
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels Be a strong influencer and able to effectively negotiate
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; ability to manage competing demands
- Always approachable and lots of empathy
- Effective organiser and planner of time / resources Be able to work flexibly, independently, and always reacting positively to change
- Able to use experience, initiative, and creative thinking to solve problems
- Commitment to continuous professional and personal development.
- Must be prepared to travel as required by the location of learners and then needs of the business
- Must be prepared to work out of hours as required by the needs of learners and the business
Salary on offer is from £20,000 to £22,000 pro-rata (dep on exp)
Please send CV in Word format please to Tony Timmins, Recruiter.