Roadshow / Events Coordinator Job available for leading financial services organisation!
A leading global financial services organisation is currently recruiting within their events team, the role is initially on a temp basis with a view to be made perm after 6 months.
- Manage all logistics for Debt and Equity (Deal and Non-Deal) Roadshows and Bank Meetings in the EMEA Region.
- Work closely with the Fixed Income Syndicate and Equities Desk supporting them on company Roadshows across the EMEA region.
- Provide advice on most logical routes for optimal scheduling of dates and countries allocated to a Roadshow.
- Working to prescribed budgets, preparing detailed pre-event and post-event costings and managing all logistics on all Roadshows (invitations, suppliers, air, ground transportation, hotel accommodation, venues, banqueting and onsite management).
- Ensure and execute compliance of Firm's policies with regards to Governance, Compliance, audit and risk, and finance.
- Total project management from inception to completion of Roadshow including full management and closure of event files.
- Managed and executed, Roadshows, Bank Meetings for a range of 10 - 200 attendees.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Will have worked in a busy office with dedicated experience in arranging high profile Roadshows.
You will ideally have experience within events/roadshows at a financial services organisation. They are paying circa £200-£250 per day however there is some flexibility.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.