Freightserve are looking for a Roadfreight Pricing Analyst for major Freight Fowarder based in the Heathrow area.
Scope of Position:
- Perform Analyst duties for Roadfreight Pricing in EUROPE with vision, leadership, energy, professionalism and support in conjunction with the Global Transcon Group(s).
- Manage Transcon Pricing for RFQs from within EUROPE and manage EUROPE Rail Pricing for RFQs generated in other regions.
- Maintain adherence to The Company’s policy and procedures while displaying and communicating the Company’s goals and culture.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review RFQ requests received from Sales & Account Management
- Communicate with Sales and Account Management and build strategy
- Collaborate with stakeholders and Product
- Perform data analysis
- Identify opportunities and challenges
- Manage deadlines
- Convert customer formats
- Insert / integrate pricing based on tools and in line with strategy
- Communicate to the field
- Manage responses
- Audit responses and make cohesive
- Maintain communications
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Very detail oriented & strong analytical skills
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Ability to relate to employees at all levels
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects
- Advanced Excel (reporting, formatting, data modelling and performing complex calculations)
- Strong Road Freight industry knowledge
- Fluent in English
Excellent salary and benefits.
Monday - Friday 0900 - 1730
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job