Road Freight Team Leader
Responsible for a team of 5 operators controlling the domestic and international road transport activity in Spain and Italy reporting directly to the European Road Freight Modal Manager.
· Insure all transports are arranged meeting required transit times and achieving expected gross margin.
· Carrier Management.
· 100% cost and sales allocation for team on a weekly / monthly basis.
· Accurate weekly / monthly Invoicing.
· Complete weekly / monthly KPI reporting.
· Team Management - Holiday / Sickness reporting - Monthly 1-2-1 reviews - Personnel Development Performance - Training / Coaching - Induction & Probation reviews.
· Non Conformance reporting.
· Hold and contribute to regular weekly meetings with team and area country managers.
· Must have previous European transport experience with an understanding of road transport legislations.
· Must have previous team leader / supervisor experience.
· CPC qualification or similar preferable but not essential.
· Spanish or Italian language preferred but not essential.
· £33k - £35k per annum depending on experience.
· Yearly company bonus scheme.
· 25 days holidays per year.
· Life insurance.
· Pension Scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job