An established Freight Forwarder are looking for a Road Freight Sales Coordinator to assist the Operations Manager and the National Sales Manager
This non asset freight forwarding business is logistically supported by three receiving and consolidation terminals operated by domestic transport companies based in Birmingham, Immingham and Warrington.
The business has seen a dramatic growth and expansion over the past 5 years with sales forecast for circa £7m for 2017/18 and now operates some of its own scheduled groupage road services alongside a co-load forwarding service covering 31 countries across Europe.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* You will targeted to generate annual new sales from International Freight Forwarding generating a gross profit (GP) of at least employment cost
* Experience of internal telesales sales in our core international roadfreight markets is essential.
* You will be someone who thoroughly enjoys and excels in the canvassing of new and existing clients
* You will be expected to generate sales appointments for the business development team
* Having some operations experience would be seen as an advantage.
* The ability to price up and calculate quotes is essential and full support, training and back up will be given.
* Being a high tempo dynamic business with grand ambitions you will be joining a very passionate, dedicated and demanding team.