A well established Freight and Logistics company are looking to appoint a Road Freight Planner to join their friendly team based in Coventry.
The main function of this role is to manage end to end supply chain solutions, logistics, and freight, whilst following schedules and deadlines.
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the transportation processes of the company
- Planning transport and vehicles
- Keep records maintained and up to date on the company system
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Negotiating transportation rates with suppliers
- To operate within the logistics, freight and supply chain environment
- Candidates must hold relevant industry experience within Transport and Logistics
- You will possess transport planning skills
- Excellent communication and strong customer service skills are also essential
4 days on / 4 days off working 12 hour day shifts.
- Supply Chain
For more information on this excellent opportunity apply today!
- Road Transport
- Freight Transportation