We are currently recruiting for the role of Road Freight Operator. This is a fantastic role within a leading and professional Freight Forwarding Company.
Duties will include -
- Arranging and monitoring of imports and exports from start to finish (Benelux and German markets).
- Liaising with customers, overseas partners and suppliers.
- Customer services.
- Data entry.
- Liaising with in-house Transport and Warehouse team.
- Quoting, charging, costing and credit control of shipments.
Candidates must have -
- 2 years previous freight forwarding work experience
- A good understanding of "taxablekilos"
- The ability to manually calculating costs/charges/revenue
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
You will be a part of a welcoming a friendly department in which you have the chance to become a key member of the team, where your efforts will be recognised and you can enjoy a good work environment offering a great future!
Candidates who are successful in being short-listed will be contacted in due course. Thank you for your interest in our vacancy.
- Import Export
- Freight Forwarding
- Road Freight
- Taxable kilos
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job