Road Freight Coordinator - Freight Forwarding - Bolton - Up to £26,000
About the Company
The business are an established Freight Forwarding provider and supply logistic solutions to many different industries. The business offer career development and training to progress within your career. We are looking for a Road Freight Coordinator who has had some experience within road freight and looking to progress.
Road Freight Coordinator - The Rewards
- Salary £18,000 - £26,000
- Excellent working environment
- Career development opportunity
Road Freight Coordinator - Requirements
- Experience within Road Freight Forwarding
- An understanding of the requirements within road freight logistics
- Experience of European Road Freight
- Have an insight into the documentation and recording processes necessary for road freight forwarding
- Excellent teamwork, communication and negotiation skills
Road Freight Coordinator - Responsibilities
- You will be supporting the road freight forwarding team and given more responsibility depending on experience
- You will be given training and mentorship to grow and develop in this role
- Support correct documentation and reporting processes and procedures
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'