- Coordinate and Lead on candidate registration days to assist in collecting documents from candidates.
- To conduct Face to Face Interviews with new Registrations (Region Covered around the Midlands and North of England)
- Be responsible for the compliance for newly registered candidates, including DBS, CV's and references, occupational health, training, professional registration checks and appraisals (this list is not exhaustive).
- Work to a target of ensuring candidates are made fully compliant within 4 weeks and or prior to placement date if sooner.
- Achieve set targets and other KPI targets set. These could include Candidate visits per month and speed of compliant candidate targets to be agreed.
- Book training/occupational health appointments if required.
- Verify original documentation.
- Assist with preparation of files for the external audit process.
- Attach documents and maintain the ITRIS database.
- Any other duties deemed to be reasonable by the company.
- Road Based Compliance Officer