Our client is a market leader in the Freight forwarding sector and is looking to recruit a Road Account Manager to cover the Midlands patch working out of their Birmingham Branch, offering a generous package of £20,000 basic salary plus commission and a structured progression route.
The role will involve:
* You will be selling the company's Road Freight Services on a business to business basis dealing with a range of decision makers.
* Initially a new business role and evolving to an account management role as your client base increases.
* You will self-generating leads, building and developing client relationships to a level where by the accounts develop and need servicing face-to-face.
* The role will be mixed between office based and face to face selling working from a local Hub in Birmingham.
The successful candidate:
* You will be have a proven track record in B2B Telesales ideally with some face to face selling, looking for that next career step.
* With your own transport (until progression to Senior Account Manager), commutable to the Minworth area you will be able to self-generate leads, close over the phone and work autonomously.
* Comfortable in new business and closing decision makers over the phone you will be tenacious and highly motivated.
* £20,000 basic salary
* £27,000 OTE Uncapped
* Structured Progression
* Global organisation
* Annual holiday plus stats
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'