Can you promote rehabilitation for vulnerable adults living with challenging Mental Health problems? Hone your skills with the support of an existing clinical team who want you to succeed. Do you have the determination and drive to rehabilitate patients and help them engage with their community? If the answer is yes, this is the job for you! We are currently recruiting for a full time RMN or RNLD for our locked unit in Bedford. Successful candidates will receive a basic of £35,000 as well as an attractive bonus scheme!
As well as having a passion for the support of Mental Health patients, you will be able to:
- Promote good Mental Health for all dual diagnosis patients through the clinical care you provide
- Create and follow person centred Risk Assessments
- Follow NMC guidelines of practice at all times
As well as working alongside a supportive staff team, you will also receive such benefits as:
- £2000 Welcome Bonus
- Annual Nursing Bonus of up to £1000
- an attractive pension scheme and paid annual leave.
To be considered for this position you must:
- be a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD only)
- have an active PIN and membership with the NMC
- be able to undertake a full and enhanced DBS
If this is the role for you, or maybe you know the right nurse to fill this position call Sam Marriott on . Randstad Care.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- mental health
- secure unit
- learning disability
- registered mental health nurse
- registered learning disability nurse
- theraputic care
- locked unit
- dusl diagnosis