RMO - Cardiac Bank
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle has a vacancy for a RMO - Cardiac to join their team of staff in the Critical Care department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Medicine (MB.Ch.B, MBBS, MD etc.)
- Fully registered with the General Medical Council with License to Practice (GMC)
- ALS/ACLS certification
- Up to date clinical experience and skills in intensive care setting
- Specialist training in cardiothoracic surgery
- Has held a clinical post for vast amount of years since primary medical qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attendance of mandatory training sessions
- Proactive and motivated to deliver high standards of medical care
Duties of this role include:
- To support the cardiothoracic specialists in their patient care and management within the Critical Care and PCU.
- To provide clinical direction for Critical Care nursing staff in the Alexandra Hospital and support middle grade intensivists and/or ward RMOs with medical emergencies and other relevant clinical issues related to cardiothoracic patients when required.
- To ensure that high standards of patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies, as a skilled member of the hospital team.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients and hospital personnel.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'